Friday, April 13, 2012

What did I just step in?

Okay, first things first.  This isn't a blog.  Most blogs have a particular theme, or an underlying goal that is trying to be accomplished.  They are clear, structured, and usually consistent.  This definitely ain't that! This is a blob.  No clear form or structure, at times unrecognizable, and just a big pile of "What the heck is that?" This is a blob.

Secondly,  I really don't know what I'm doing here. Not at all. This is going to be a bit of a creative outlet for me.  Well, it will at least me an outlet.  It will be away that I share some of the things that I find amusing or something that just popped into my mind like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. And I may be the only one amused by it, I don't know.  I may write something, post a funny video, picture, or whatever happens to catch my interest or imagination. And occasionally, you may see something more serious blobbed.  But mostly, it's about the weirdness that is me.  So there you have it, see I told you this wouldn't make a whole lot of sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment