Saturday, April 14, 2012

This thing tastes funny!

So, I bet right now you're thinking to yourself, "Will this guy ever shut up?" Yep, I'm pretty much just blurting out what's on my mind.  Also, this blog doesn't yet look the way I want it to, and that's partly because I don't like to read directions.  I don't.  I will buy a DVD player, pull it out of the box, hook up a bunch of wires to the plugs on the back of the devices with all those nondescript acronyms, and then if it doesn't work after I sit there pushing buttons for 10 minutes, I will then open up the directions.  I will buy a car, start driving it down the road and will wait at traffic lights and quickly read the owners manual to try and figure out how to set the clock or turn off the windshield wipers.  That's just how I am.

So, I haven't figure out yet how to add all the little buttons, and doohickeys to the sides of this thing and I don't yet know how to make the background all sparkly and filled with puppies and rainbows.  And just maybe, someday I might set-up an e-store where you can buy drink coasters with my face on them.  But, this blob will change and evolve and probably look a little better over time.  Now, does anyone have any puppies I can superglue to this page?

No comments:

Post a Comment